LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the hybrid commercial vehicle market and it is poised to grow by 68.43 th units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the hybrid commercial vehicle market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Small-sized Li-ion batteries with high density and high power is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 8% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be 68.43 th units.
Who are the top players in the market?
AB Volvo, CNH Industrial NV, Daimler AG, Dongfeng Motor Group Co. Ltd., Ford Motor Co., Hino Motors Ltd., Navistar International Corp., PACCAR Inc., Tata Motors Ltd., and Volkswagen AG, are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The decreasing prices of lithium-ion battery is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 54% of the market share.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Automotive Brake-by-wire Systems Market by Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The automotive brake-by-wire systems market size has the potential to grow by 1204.08 thousand units during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Automotive Racing Seat Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024– The automotive racing seat market size has the potential to grow by 434.33 thousand units during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AB Volvo, CNH Industrial NV, Daimler AG, Dongfeng Motor Group Co. Ltd., Ford Motor Co., Hino Motors Ltd., Navistar International Corp., PACCAR Inc., Tata Motors Ltd., and Volkswagen AG are some of the major market participants. The decreasing prices of lithium-ion batteries will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this hybrid commercial vehicle market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43457
Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hybrid commercial vehicle market report covers the following areas:
- Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Market Size
- Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Market Trends
- Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies small-sized Li-ion batteries with high density and high power as one of the prime reasons driving the hybrid commercial vehicle market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hybrid commercial vehicle market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hybrid commercial vehicle market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hybrid commercial vehicle market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hybrid commercial vehicle market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- LCVs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- M and HCVs – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AB Volvo
- CNH Industrial NV
- Daimler AG
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co. Ltd.
- Ford Motor Co.
- Hino Motors Ltd.
- Navistar International Corp.
- PACCAR Inc.
- Tata Motors Ltd.
- Volkswagen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.